The West Seneca Chamber of Commerce has announced its annual Community Award recipients, and will celebrate the accomplishments of the winners with a Community Awards Dinner in February at Kloc’s Grove in West Seneca.
The 2020 award recipients include:
• Business of the Year:Horizon Martial Arts
• Chamber Member of the Year: GEICO Local Office West Seneca
• Citizen of the Year: Michael Hughes
• Community Service Organization of the Year: Friends of the Burchfield Nature & Art Center
• Educator of the Year: Craig Ersing
The Chamber’s annual Community Awards Dinner will take place at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 12, at Kloc’s Grove, 1245 Seneca Creek Road, West Seneca. Tickets are $40 each, $80 per couple or $320 for a reserved table of eight. Half-page program ads are also available for $50.
Sponsors of the event include ACP Technologies Inc., Chakra Communications, Financial Trust Federal Credit Union, Law Offices of Paul Notaro, M&T Bank – Southgate Plaza Branch, Shell Fab Custom Countertops & Casework and the West Seneca Sun.
For more information or to purchase tickets or program ads, please contact the Chamber at 674-4900 or email@example.com, or visit the Chamber of Commerce office in the West Seneca Community Center & Library at 1300 Union Road.