This year, the West Seneca Farmers’ Market will run from May 30 through Sept. 26, on Thursday evenings from 4 to 7:30 p.m. With the completion of the new Community Center & Library Building, the market is looking to relocate to the front of the building and area between Town Hall to regain visibility from the street. Please call 558-3202 with any questions. Thank you!
About The Author
Executive director of the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce.
October 11, 2019
November 27, 2019
December 16, 2019
December 27, 2019
January 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
February 12 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
February 13 @ 12:15 pm - 1:30 pm EST
February 19 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm EST
- Seven Questions With Noelle Carter of CCCS of Buffalo
- Journalist Brian Meyer to kick off year two of GEICO Power Lunch Series
- Tickets, program ads available for 2020 Community Awards Dinner
- Chamber of Commerce announces 2020 Community Award recipients
- Chamber announces agenda for very first Bryant & Stratton College Breakfast Networking Series event