This year, the West Seneca Farmers’ Market will run from May 30 through Sept. 26, on Thursday evenings from 4 to 7:30 p.m. With the completion of the new Community Center & Library Building, the market is looking to relocate to the front of the building and area between Town Hall to regain visibility from the street. Please call 558-3202 with any questions. Thank you!
About The Author
Executive director of the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce.
January 31, 2020
December 16, 2019
April 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
April 9 @ 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm EDT
April 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
- Chamber event featuring Supervisor Gary Dickson to take place on Facebook Live
- Support local businesses April 7 on The Great American Buy Local Day
- Seven Questions With Brian Hillery of Hunt Real Estate
- Springtime in the Country Artisan Market rescheduled to May 1-3
- With Coronavirus causing cancellations, ConnectLife appeals to local blood donors