The West Seneca Chamber of Commerce has announced several events that will be taking place during the second half of the 2018 calendar. The events should appeal to those in search of networking, educational and/or entertaining opportunities.
- Moondance Cruise, 8 to 10 p.m. Thursday, July 12. Join fellow Chamber members for a beautiful cruise aboard the Moondance Catamaran.
- BBB Webinar – Social Media and Business: The Good, Bad and Profitable Side of Being Connected, noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday, July 31.
- BBB Webinar – Managing Four Generations in the Workplace, noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7.
- National Night Out, Tuesday, Aug. 7, 5 to 9 p.m., Dunn Tire, 2150 Union Road.
- Taste of West Seneca and PBA Car Show, noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 2, along Union Road in front of West Seneca Town Hall. Featuring hundreds of vehicles, restaurants, vendors and music by the Boys of Summer! Don’t miss this fun-filled family event.
- BBB Webinar – Exceptional Customer Service: Your Key to Unlocking Hidden Profits, noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12.
- West Seneca Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament at Springville Country Club, Monday, Sept. 17. Includes lunch, dinner, auctions and more!
- Small Business Summit, 7:30-9:30 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 18, West Seneca Community Center.
For more information, please contact the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce at 674-4900.