Are you interested in being part of positive change in the Town of West Seneca? Membership in the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce is inexpensive, includes many benefits and is open to all businesses, organizations, nonprofit groups and individuals with ties to the town.
The mission of the Chamber is to …
• Support business and facilitate growth and development by promoting and encouraging commerce in the community of West Seneca.
• Serve as the “front door” to the community by providing visitors, newcomers and prospective businesses, industries, organizations and individuals with information about the Town of West Seneca, County of Erie and the State of New York.
• Encourage residential growth by working closely with town, county and state government officials and other organizations in the region to promote the outstanding opportunities and lifestyle that exist here.
The West Seneca Chamber of Commerce is an independent organization operated like a business, with a governing board of directors, a professional staff, a program of work, and a place of importance in the overall development of this community.
We invite you to check out the benefits and services offered by the Chamber, and to make an investment in the future of the Town of West Seneca. For more information, please call (716) 674-4900.
Benefits of Chamber membership:
Chamber membership has many advantages, from networking and educational opportunities to promotional efforts and a wide variety of additional services. Here are just some of the services we offer our members:
• Business profiles and media exposure
• Social media promotional efforts: Website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Weekly e-Newsletter updates
• Business cards and materials displayed in Chamber office
• Networking mixers
• Special events
• Educational meetings
• Informative webinars
• Business referrals
• Free business counseling
• Economic development
• Health insurance
• Member-to-member discounts
• And much more!
Please contact the Chamber for more information. Corporate, Nonprofit, Individual and Retired memberships are available.