Academy of Information Technology/Digital Media and Academy of Business Finance students recently participated in the annual NAF Student Conference held at the Millennium Hotel. The conference included breakout sessions for academy students from the Western New York region, including West Seneca. Sessions focused on Social Media Do’s and Don’ts, Where Do I Fit In the World of Work, LinkedIn, Google Site for Developing a Portfolio, Information Networking for Career Exploration, and Interviewing Skills I and II. Presenters included representatives from Bryant & Stratton, M&T Bank, Geico and the UB School of Management.
About The Author
Executive director of the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce.
November 20, 2019
May 8, 2019
- Help the Chamber and our community this holiday season
- Seven Questions With Candace Hawkins of Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home
- Three West Seneca Chamber members elected to three-year board terms
- Grand opening planned at M.A.C. Fitness 100
- Seven Questions With Joe and Dave Cellino of Al-Ross Screen Printing & Embroidery