Academy of Information Technology/Digital Media and Academy of Business Finance students recently participated in the annual NAF Student Conference held at the Millennium Hotel. The conference included breakout sessions for academy students from the Western New York region, including West Seneca. Sessions focused on Social Media Do’s and Don’ts, Where Do I Fit In the World of Work, LinkedIn, Google Site for Developing a Portfolio, Information Networking for Career Exploration, and Interviewing Skills I and II. Presenters included representatives from Bryant & Stratton, M&T Bank, Geico and the UB School of Management.
About The Author
Executive director of the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce.
August 28, 2018
November 13, 2018
July 3, 2018
September 16, 2019
January 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
February 12 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
February 13 @ 12:15 pm - 1:30 pm EST
February 19 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm EST
- Seven Questions With Noelle Carter of CCCS of Buffalo
- Journalist Brian Meyer to kick off year two of GEICO Power Lunch Series
- Tickets, program ads available for 2020 Community Awards Dinner
- Chamber of Commerce announces 2020 Community Award recipients
- Chamber announces agenda for very first Bryant & Stratton College Breakfast Networking Series event